27th February 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication? I am bit confused on which one to opt for so it will be really helpful if someone provide the information on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Post Graduation course can I choose to have future in the field of IT after completion of BE in Telecommunications?
  2. Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?
  3. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  4. What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?
  5. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  8. How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field
  9. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Last 5 years solved papers of Mahatransco for J.E post for electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  12. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  13. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  14. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  15. Which PG field should I choose for better job after doing graduation in engineering(IT)
  16. What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?
  17. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  18. Which field can I apply for PG program after completion of Graduation in Electronics having interest in Fashion and Textile Designing?
3rd March 2015, 11:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?

It is good to hear that you want to pursue your post-graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication after you B.E.
There are certain fields you can choose for the post-graduation like:
MS/ M.tech (Communication Systems Engineering, VLSI, Microwave and Radiowave Frequencies, Embedded Systems, etc)
MBA (Marketing/Finance/HR/Operations/Consulting/IT/Rural Management/Business Management, etc)
Choosing between these two entirely depends on your choice. If you are more interested in the engineering line and want to work in the technical line then you should choose M.tech because having a master degree in your respective field will help in your career growth a lot. You can also opt for M.Tech if you want to go into the teaching line.
But if you want to work in the private sector whole life and wish to switch to the managerial line after some years of your service then choose MBA and study very thoroughly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?