14th July 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?

sir i am want to ask scope of jobs in telecommunication field foe computer science engineer as i am not interested in coding...
sir please give me information about exams conducted by telecommunication companies for entrance.

21st August 2013, 04:15 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope in telecommunication field for computer science engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am want to ask scope of jobs in telecommunication field foe computer science engineer as i am not interested in coding...
sir please give me information about exams conducted by telecommunication companies for entrance.

Hi,

Telecommunication engineering in India has lots of scope for big industries, as well as telephone industries. Being a telecommunication engineer is a big deal itself. see there are many opportunities that you can go for jobs:

some of them are:-

1. you can go for BSNL JTO, MTNL, and many other telecom companies.

2. you can apply for ISRO, jobs, research and development labs etc.

3.In Ministry of Communication, All India Radio, DD.

4.Take up teaching as profession in educational institutes.

5.Dont worry, you can also apply to many govt. jobs relating to telecom sector, as you are from computer science background, dont say that you hate coding, its an excuse, read the basics properly and join some language class for Java, visual basic etc. it will be good for you as you can go for software companies too like Google, microsoft, facebook, IBM, CISCO etc.

All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?