30th November 2015, 10:54 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Civil Engineering jobs without experience

Hello Everybody My self Suraj Singh. I Have done my bachelor's with Civil Engineering with 75% marks this year. But I do not get any job. Every company wants experienced person, and which companies provide a job they gave a salary package of around 7000 per month. With this salary package how can I survive. Please guide me ..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Jobs in Dubai for Diploma holders in Civil Engineering with 4 years experience?
  3. What are the jobs available in Government sector for Civil Engineering freshers?
  4. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  5. How to go abroad for civil jobs? I am a civil engineer with no experience
  6. Civil Engineering jobs without experience -- [New]
  7. Jobs for fresher Engineer with MBA from Coventry University, UK?
  8. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  9. Any government jobs in AP for Civil Engineering freshers?
  10. How can I compare civil engineering jobs in Africa to the others in America and European countries? Which African country is best for this?
  11. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities in AP Government for the candidates of Civil Engineering?
  12. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering for girls?
  13. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  14. What are the government jobs available in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Jobs information in both Govt. and Private sector after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  17. How to do degree in B.E civil engineering through distance
  18. Is it possible to gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2 to 3 years
30th November 2015, 02:39 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Civil Engineering jobs without experience

Some of the companies that are offering opportunities for fresher candidates are:

Gammon India: www.gammonindia.com

Larsen &Toubro Ltd : www.larsentoubro.com

Punj Lloyd Group : www.punjlloydgroup.com

Jaiprakash Associates Ltd : www.jalindia.com/civilengineering.htm

Nagarjuna Construction Company : www.ncclimited.com

IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd : www.ivrcl.com

Simplex Infrastructures Ltd :www.simplexinfrastructures.com

GMR Group : www.gmrgroup.in

Hindustan Construction Company (HCC) : www.hccindia.com

Jindal Steel : www.jindalsteelpower.com

Tata Steel : www.tatasteel.com

Mahindra & Mahindra : www.mahindra.com/
30th November 2015, 03:45 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Although you have scored good percentage, but good companies rarely visit pvt engineering colleges and even if they do, they give low package.

However, there is no need to be hopeless. There are many other opportunities if you are wiling to do hard work. You can appear for GATE examination to get admission in IITs/IISc. Even you can try for PSUs. Nowadays, PSUs recruit on the basis of GATE score.

You need to score rank within top 200 to get job in PSU. PSUs offer very good salary package, approx. 9-11 L p.a.

Other than this, you can prepare for SSC CGL, IES, SSC JE.

So, no need to be hopeless, keep working hard.
30th November 2015, 08:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

List of Civil Engineering Companies provide jobs for freshers :

>> Larsen & Tourbo Ltd

>> Lanco Infratech Limited

>> Simplex Infrastructures ltd

>> GMR Group

>> Jaiprakash Associates Ltd

>> Punj Lloyd Group

>> Gammon India

>> Hindustan Construction Company .
30th November 2015, 10:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There are many companies which offers job to freshers. You have to work as a executive trainee for a period of one year then after you have to clear a interview for promotion.

Here is some companies in which you can apply :-

Aga Khan Planning and Building Services

Asset Homes

Ayas Shilpa

JSW Infrastructure

Bridge and Roof Company (India)

Gammon India

HDIL

Hindustan Construction Company

IRB Infrastructure

IRCON International
30th November 2015, 10:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suraj Singh 7494 View Post
Hello Everybody My self Suraj Singh. I Have done my bachelor's with Civil Engineering with 75% marks this year. But I do not get any job. Every company wants experienced person, and which companies provide a job they gave a salary package of around 7000 per month. With this salary package how can I survive. Please guide me ..
There are over lakhs of engineering students who are graduating every year in India and all engineers are not idle not getting jobs. There are numerous companies which recruits engineers for various posts. Now there are many engineers who are even turning up to IT eventhough which is unlike their field of study just because the salary is high.

First of all register yourself in a job portal where you need to fill your details through which you can easily get information regarding the companies which needed candidates of your level. Apart from that you can apply for entrance exams for government jobs such as civil services, defence services or even railway jobs. There are eligibility criteria's for the exam which you need to satisfy and if you do that then you can crack the exams to get the job.

There is nothing like all companies which seeks for experienced persons, you can apply for big companies like Hindustan Construction Company, L&T, Coromandel Cements, Tata Projects, DLF, Unitech and several others. If there are no vacancy for freshers then choose a mid scale company with good pay and gain experience for a year and then apply for core companies with experience of 1 year.
21st April 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

hi , i have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering can i get a job in leading companies in india with 1 year experince where i have to only face interview . pls answer my question .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?