27th July 2013, 11:03 AM
aakashagarwal1993

Is it possible to gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2 to 3 years

Is it possible to sit back and gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2-3 years and then apply for full time MBA courses??Will it be profitable??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  2. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  3. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  4. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  5. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman? -- [New]
  9. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  10. What is the job opportunity and minimum salary for B.Com+CA?
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from outside India after B.Tech Civil Engineering? Any chance if I have 7.82 CGPA and couple of years work experience?
  12. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  13. Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam while having 7 years of experience in Civil Engineering?
  14. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  15. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  16. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  17. Civil engineering after Diploma in Architecture and 3 years of work experience to find a Government job?
  18. Should I join M.Tech after B.Tech or should I go for job to gain experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?