18th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get civil jobs after diploma? I have 4+ years of experience in civil construction field

Respected sir,

I have 4+ of year exp in civil conatruction field.my ambition is joining in indian army from my childhood stage.how to apply the job.pls give some idea .thank u sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  3. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  4. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  5. Eligibility for ICICI Bank Technical officer's post after 8.5 Years Experience in valuation and construction field & currently pursuing part time B.E (civil)?
  6. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience? -- [New]
  7. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  8. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  9. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for Commerce graduate who has work experience in Civil field?
  10. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in the field of Designing and Construction field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 70% of marks?
  11. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  12. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  16. How can I do B.Tech civil after passing diploma civil?
  17. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  18. How to join Training in Construction field? I am a civil engineering student
25th June 2015, 05:17 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: How to get civil jobs after diploma? I have 4+ years of experience in civil construction field

Sir,you have firstly apply for govt job when vacancies come out.
You can easily get details of all vacancies state wise from this website-freejobalert.com
Otherwise you can apply for job in a private field.
You can only eligible for indian army when vacancies are open .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?