9th December 2010, 03:29 PM
Soumalya Ghosh

What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?

Sir,i am a electrical engineering diploma 3rd yr 5th sem student from howrah wb.I want to join B.E or B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry after completing my diploma.Now i need the info listed below.

1.which all india exam i shall have to sit for(like aieee)?

2.what is the syllabus for the exam?

3.which state wise exams i shall have to sit for?

4.what are the syllabuses for the exams?
my email- [email protected]

16th April 2012, 07:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?

Certain Universities like University of Calicut, Thapar University etc. offer lateral entry admission to 2nd year of B.Tech degree. Admission is carried out on the basis of the score obtained in the lateral entry entrance test carried out by the concerned University. Syllabus of the exam is based on the topics covered in diploma course. Details regarding the exam can be collected by visiting the official website of the concerned University. Notifications regarding these exams will be issued at the beginning of each academic year.
14th July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is are the procedures and their details for B.Tech after Diploma by Lateral entry?

I am Diploma holder Student in Metralogy trade in w.b. ,can I sit for Jelet Exam.
14th July 2012, 07:01 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

After doing diploma you can join directly in 2nd year engineering in any college called lateral entry.

You have to take the branch in engineering which you took in diploma.
25th February 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of entrance exam for diploma holder in Mech Engg.
13th December 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

when will the form for lateral entry for 2nd year admission for B.E. publish of different states in 2014????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?