3rd February 2012, 12:02 AM
Rajneeshkumar2014

Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs?

Dear all,
Myself Rajneesh Kumar I am looking for a govt job at graduation level. I want to do perepration for that but i am very confused about the coaching. Kindly suggest me for a good coaching institute so that i can crack the exam.
Kindly help me. Looking for a good response.

Thanks & regards
Rajneesh kumar

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  2. How should I prepare for GATE ? Is there any coaching? Any institutes in Chennai?
  3. Good coaching institutes in Delhi for preparation of admission in IIMs and XIC?
  4. Which are the good coaching institutes for chemical engineering in Jaipur? Can I prepare by doing self studies?
  5. What is the fee structure for bank CWE class?
  6. List good coaching institutes in Agra for CSIR NET preparation? -- [New]
  7. List of good coaching institutes for PSU exam?
  8. How to take up coaching in Guwahati after passing 12th with 75%? List of some good coaching institutes?
  9. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  10. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government jobs after Civil Engineering?
  12. Benefits of doing Private jobs over Government jobs?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. List of career in mathematics except MSc?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do LLB from DU? Which are the good coaching institutes?
  17. How should I prepare for upcoming GATE and government core job exam with coaching?
  18. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
4th January 2013, 12:32 PM
AppuYoga

Smile Re: Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs?

Could you please specify the place so that i can give a better idea?
4th January 2013, 04:41 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Default Re: Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs?

As requested by you I here by suggest the following coaching centers throughout in India TIME institute is the best of all. In Andhra Pradesh we have Sridhar's CCE in Vijayawada, and Nandyala coaching center in Nandyala are also suggestable.
15th May 2015, 08:19 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs?

These are some good coaching institutes to prepare for government jobs:-

- Vibrant Academy

- Resonance

- Bansal Classes

- Super 30

- FIITJEE, Delhi

- Narayana

- Allen Career Institute

- Vidya Mandir Classes

- Aakash Institute

- IITiansPACE
3rd September 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching centre for si and constable in Vijayawada?
5th September 2016, 05:31 PM
Prt_91

There are various coaching center in different state so just provide us the details of your location so that i will provide you better option.
In general :
1)Made easy in delhi
2)Sreedhar's CCE in andra pradesh
3)Vivekananda accademy in hydrabad
4)Career launcher in patna
5)Career express ,Swadeep Edu academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?