30th April 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Which college is the best in Chennai to do M.E in correspondence? How much is the fees to complete TAT course? I have completed B.E ECE

I completed my BE(ECE) , i wanna do ME in correspondance which colg is best in chennai and how much cost wil need to complete tat course

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  2. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  3. How to do MSc MLT through correspondence course? I have completed BSc Biochemistry and PGDMLT
  4. What is the date of TAT exam? I have completed M.Com/B.Ed
  5. How to get a seat in SRM Chennai? I have completed B.Com
  6. How to do B.Tech with correspondence after completing diploma in ECE?
  7. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  9. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  10. Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  12. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. How can I complete my 12th through correspondence? What is the procedure?
  15. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  16. What is the fee structure for MBA course?
  17. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  18. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
25th May 2015, 04:02 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college is the best in Chennai to do M.E in correspondence? How much is the fees to complete TAT course? I have completed B.E ECE

List of best colleges in Chennai to do M.E in correspondence:-

Anna University - Chennai

S.D.N. Bhatt Vaishnav College for Women - Chennai

Madras College of Pharmacy - Chennai

Alagappa College of Technology - Chennai

Loyola Institute Of Business Administration - Chennai

Ethiraj College for Women - Chennai

Chennai Institute of Indirect Taxes - Chennai

Saveetha University - Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?