17th July 2013, 10:28 AM
sheelu rajput

Which college is best for me after doing BSc in Agra

I want to do b.sc in agra so pls tell me which colleged
Are best for me. I got 54%in 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers of BSc? How to get admission in Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra? Sample question papers of DEI college for BSc?
  2. List of private Polytechnic colleges in UP which offers Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. List of top graded colleges/institutes under UPTU?
  4. How may I know about B.A 2nd year private and regular result of RBS College in Agra University?
  5. Can I do two Master Degree on the same time from different universities?
  6. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  7. Last date of submission of B.Ed entrance exam from Dbrau Agra?
  8. Is M.Phil in psychology a recognized degree? Is UP technical college Agra authorized by manav bharti university?
  9. Is Sai Nath college Agra affiliated to Singhania University?
  10. List of colleges I can get in Gorakhpur, Ghaziabad and Noida with rank GN79321 and BC22931 in U.P.T.U?
  11. Can I be eligible for B.Ed after completing graduation from Agra with 47%?
  12. Syllabus for M.A Economics in D.U entrance test
  13. Procedure for admission in Agra University after taking admission in BSc Geology?
  14. How may I get detail about B.Ed entrance exam? I have done B.A from Agra University and currently I teach in private school
  15. After graduating in Botany can I do LLB? How can I get admission in top law colleges?
  16. Is Faculty of Engineering and technology situated in Agra affiliated by PCI for conduction of M.Pharma course?
  17. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get the PCSJ Exams syallbus?
17th June 2014, 02:42 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which college is best for me after doing BSc in Agra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheelu rajput View Post
I want to do b.sc in agra so pls tell me which colleged
Are best for me. I got 54%in 12th
B.Sc stands for (Bachelor of Science). It is a bachelor degree course in science stream. The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria for B. Sc Course: -

~You must have cleared 10+2 from a reputed school or education board.

~You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2.

~You will be required to clear an entrance exam and thereafter appear for an admission test before you finally get admission to the course.

Note:- Some colleges directly give admission based on the 12th standard score..

Best B.Sc Colleges in Agra:-
  • Sai Nath Group of Education
  • Uttam Institute of Management Studies
  • Agra Institute of Management and Science (AIMS)
  • Raja Balwant Singh College
  • Dr B. R. Ambedkar University
  • Dr.Bhim Rao Ambedkar University- Agra College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?