18th August 2011, 01:16 PM
pravin24267

How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?

How to get admission in mechanical engineering after 12th science passed at other then India ? Looking admission in India and USA with expenditure per year. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  2. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  3. How to do MS in USA? What is the cost to do MS in USA?
  4. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  5. Cost of pursuing MS (Electrical) in USA or UK?
  6. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  7. Enrolment Procedure and Total Cost to study bachelor of engineering from norway in electrical engineering
  8. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  9. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  10. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  12. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India? -- [New]
  13. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  14. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  15. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  16. From where can I do DDS after BDS in India? What is the cost of DDS course in USA? How can i get admission in USA?
  17. Total cost for Software Engineering course? How much will I have to pay if I get a scholarship?
  18. How can I study B.Tech in USA being an Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
19th May 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Electrical Engineering in India and USA? And what will be the total cost?

what is an approximate cost of a 4 year engineering degree course from a very reputed USA university or institute and the cost should be all inclusive..tuition fees,apartment cost in university campus plus boarding charges, books and stationaries etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?