15th July 2013, 10:19 PM
sn_phy

What is the MCA qualification criteria?

I have got admission at MCA at VIT( Vellore Institute of Technology) on the basis of my BSC 2nd year result which was more than 60%. After the final year result my % is 59.2%. Shall I be declared disqualified? Plz answer me urgently. Thank you.

7th July 2014, 01:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the MCA qualification criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn_phy View Post
I have got admission at MCA at VIT( Vellore Institute of Technology) on the basis of my BSC 2nd year result which was more than 60%. After the final year result my % is 59.2%. Shall I be declared disqualified? Plz answer me urgently. Thank you.
First of all I like to inform you that just 2nd year marks are not taking into consideration to get admission for MCA course in VIT university. You need to score at least 60% percentage of marks in overall six semester, then only you are eligible for MCA course. Since, you have scored 59.2% percentage of marks in graduation course. So, It's difficult for you get admission for MCA course through merit basis. But, you have a chance to get an admission to MCA course in VIT university by giving a donation. However, I suggest you to contact directly visit the institution/university to get admission

Eligibility Criteria:-

~The candidate should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
~The candidate should be scored minimum 60% percentage of marks.
~5% percentage of marks relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.
~The candidate should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the VIT institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?