2nd August 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get in counseling for MBA in Trichy?

which college i get in counselling for mba in trichy wat is the best college in trichy

30th October 2012, 06:48 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can I get in counseling for MBA in Trichy?

Hello,
Well you did not mention the MBA entrance examination that you participated in. There are so many entrance examinations for MBA. So there are obviously numerous counseling procedures. Also most importantly you did not mention your rank only. I would just like to say that if you get good and top level rank then you will get a chance in any government approved college of Trichy. The more lower your rank will be, there will be chances of getting more remote, more costly, colleges in different parts of Trichy, or even in the outskirts of Trichy. So participate in the counseling procedure and check for yourself.
20th November 2012, 06:27 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: Which college can I get in counseling for MBA in Trichy?

dear , you haven't mentioned your score/rank and neither the exam that you have appeared.

you can get admission in any of the following colleges in Trichy.these colleges take admissions through centralized counseling process.

Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM)

Oxford Engineering College

Hallmark Business School

National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NIT-T)

Kurinji College of Engineering and Technology

J.J. College of Engineering & Technology

There is a 30% seat reservation for candidates taking admission through the CAT exam and the rest 70% is for candidates taking admission through TANCET-MBA exam.
so depending on your performance in the exam(whichever you have appeared for) you can get admission.

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?