29th May 2015, 09:46 PM
Kunwar abhishek rudra

Which college can i get in DU after scoring 69% in CBSE board

i have got 69% in cbse board +2 exam.
i am from general category.
which college can i get admission in DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can i get in DU after scoring 69% in CBSE board -- [New]
  2. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  3. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  4. Can I get admission in DAV college, Chandigarh after scoring 65% in CBSE board?
  5. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE class board
  6. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  7. Can I get admission in Marwari college after scoring 55.2% in 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Which good college can I get after scoring 85.6% marks in class 12th CBSE board
  9. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  10. Colleges which I can get after scoring 65.4% in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  12. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships?
  13. Can I take admission in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  14. Can I take admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
  15. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  16. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  17. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take admission in government college of Chandigarh after scoring 56% in 12th exam from CBSE board?
30th May 2015, 11:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can i get in DU after scoring 69% in CBSE board

DU rank 1 in the country and to get admission is quite tough. It has large number f colleges recognised with it and offers different courses.

Admission in the DU is on the basis of 10+2 board aggregate in the UG courses for most of the courses. Application form for the 2015 iis available online now and it will be available offline form the 5th June. The last date for application is 15th June 2015.

As you have not mentioned in which course you want to take admission it is tough to give the college name. But as cut off is very high every year. So it is impossible to get the admission in B.Sc, B.A courses by scoring 70% aggregate in board being a general category candidate.

There is relaxation in the cut off marks for the OBC, SC/ST and PWD category. There is also a relaxation of maximum of 3% aggregate for the girls candidate of each category. The first cut off list will be released on the 25th June 2015. So you can wait for the cut off for the admission.

For more information visit at www.du.ac.in. You can also check the previous cut off and eligibility to get admission in any specific courses as there are few changes made from the current academic session.
30th May 2015, 08:26 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college can i get in DU after scoring 69% in CBSE board

You cannot get admission in university campus because you score only 69% which was not sufficient to get admitted in DU Campus but there are nearly 60 colleges affiliated to Delhi University ,you can easily get admission in these private colleges but the truth is that there is no campus placement in these colleges and reputation as well
I suggests you don't apply in private colleges of Delhi university you can get admission in any other government college affiliated to any other universities its an better option to take admission in any other reputed college else Delhi university private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?