22nd October 2012, 09:38 PM
devendra bhaskar

What can be done after B.Tech? I have scored 63% marks in electrical

iI have done B.tech with 63% in electrical bu uptu , what can i do the b.ed in U.P.

23rd October 2012, 10:37 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can be done after B.Tech? I have scored 63% marks in electrical

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra bhaskar View Post
iI have done B.tech with 63% in electrical bu uptu
Information Regarding Future Career After B.Tech.

After completing the B.Tech course you have two option : Higher study or Job. Both options are available for you. I advise you to choose any field as per own interest. According to me after b.tech course B.ed course is not profitable for you. If you are interested in the higher study then M.Tech or MBA is the best option for you.

Now i advise you to take decision self for the ahead career. If you are interested in the job then many company offer job for the B.Tech holder candidates or if you are interested in the higher study then i think that M.Tech or MBA is the best for your ahead career. So, don't worry and choose any field as per own interest.

Now it is totally depend on you that in which field you are more interested. Before choosing any ahead career field please think twice on that. All the Best.
23rd October 2012, 12:04 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What can be done after B.Tech? I have scored 63% marks in electrical

Quote:
Originally Posted by devendra bhaskar View Post
iI have done B.tech with 63% in electrical bu uptu , what can i do the b.ed in U.P.
  • After Completing your B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) there are many option for further higher study like as follow.....
  • You can go for Master Degree M.E/M.Tech OR IIT-JEE for that you have to apply for GATE exam and have to crack it with Good score......
  • You can also apply for Government Jobs like IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IPS (Indian Police Service).......
  • You can also apply for IES (Indian Engineering Service) for taking Job in Engineering field for Government Section......
  • You can Join MBA (Master of Business Administrative) Courses......

All the best

With Regards....
Dharm
23rd October 2012, 12:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can be done after B.Tech? I have scored 63% marks in electrical

Dear aspirant,

-After B.Tech you have many jobs for you in government and private sectors.

-If you want to join government jobs then you can give exams like IAS , IES , CDS , AFCAT and Short service commission .

-You are not eligible for B.Ed because you are a B.Tech graduate. For B.Ed you should be a simple graduate not a technical graduate.

-if you are not interested in government jobs then you can apply for private jobs there are many private companies hiring engineers .

-You can also go for M.Tech . if you want to study further.

-You can also go for MBA . For MBA you have score good in CAT then only you will get IIMs.

BEST OF LUCK.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?