12th May 2011, 01:03 AM
srikanth113

What should I do after completion of MBA with 69% aggregate? Should I opt for a course, search for a job or study MS? What are the courses in MS?

I recently completed MCA with an aggregate 69% . Now i am in totally confusion
what to do ? better to learn courses and searching for job or study MS ?
what are the courses in MS ? plz give your suggestions

18th May 2011, 06:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of MBA with 69% aggregate? Should I opt for a course, search for a job or study MS? What are the courses in MS?

As you finished the program, you can go for a better job. There are many chances for a MCA graduate. You can work in reputed IT companies like Infosys, Wipro, and IBS. The pay scale is also high for a MCA holder. You can work as project manager, software developer etc.
20th November 2011, 11:08 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: What should I do after completion of MBA with 69% aggregate? Should I opt for a course, search for a job or study MS? What are the courses in MS?

you can do P.hd
or
you can go for several jobs option available to you
few are
entrepreneurship
banking
insurance
cdse
airforce accounts
mass communication
journalism
advertising
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?