29th September 2011, 05:26 PM
archana archi

In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?

i want to ask you that after diploma in electronic & comunication which is the best coll. for me in haryana/...........

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
  2. Which B.Tech college should I choose after completing diploma in electronics?
  3. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. List of new correspondence courses available after completing diploma in electronics?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  6. In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Comunicat
  7. Which is a better course that I can do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics?
  8. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  9. How to get admission in MBM college after completing diploma in electronics with 73.14%
  10. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication? -- [New]
  11. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. What can I do after completing diploma in industrial electronics?
  13. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in B.E evening college after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How can I get admission to study B.E. in PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Ed after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
13th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Beready

Default Re: In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Comunicat

hello friend,

for getting admission into haryana college ,
you should to give the entrance test of there
if you will get good marks or rank in that test then
you can get easily admission into their college as an lateral entry.
so don't worry .
good luck.
2nd June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which college could I get after completing diploma in Electronics and Comunicat

after diploma in electronic & communication which course is available to do & which course is their in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?