15th May 2011, 06:38 AM
saurabhgupta.sarabh

Which B.Tech college should I choose after completing diploma in electronics?

respected sir im from u.p .myname is saurabh . i hav completing my diploma in electronics engg with 80% marks. now i want to choose a good b.tech colleg e in all over the india having top placement in mnc &abroad also.
but my parents r not able to provide more money.plz tell me what i do.........i am very laborious and do anything to complete my dream with the help of u.plz help me .also tell me about the good univ. available forms..........
thank u......

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  2. Is it possible to do btech after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  4. How to do PG in Automotive Electronics after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  6. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  7. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. What should I do if I am short of money and I have to study B.Tech from a good college after diploma in Electronics? Which are the good universities where I could pursue B.Tech in Electronics?
  9. Advantages and disadvantages of Electronics Diploma from IETE?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma?
  11. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in electronics?
  13. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)? -- [New]
  14. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  15. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  17. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  18. Will I get admission in any government engineering college in Rajasthan after completing diploma in electronics with 75.2%
1st February 2012, 11:23 PM
PRADIP PAUL

Default Re: Which B.Tech college should I choose after completing diploma in electronics?

Maximum engg. College take doploma student through jelet exam.so according to your rank you choose good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?