28th March 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?

I would like to know the admission procedure for applying at the jj college of arts mumbai. I have given my 12 board exam in 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Arts student pursue Hotal management in New Zealand or UK? Best college and procedure of admission?
  2. What is the eligibility to get admission in St Xaviers College Mumbai Arts faculty
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College? -- [New]
  4. Which college is it possible to get for BA English(Hons) after 12th Arts? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Which are the good colleges I can get for commerce after passing SSC exam with 78%? Any colleges near Dombivli, Thane, Mulund, Sion and Kalyan?
  6. When does the admission start for Arts stream in St. Xavier College? What is the procedure for admission?
  7. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. List of some government colleges offering BBA with reasonable fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts
  10. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Can an arts student from Sophia college in Mumbai get admitted to to TYBE in Pune University?
  15. Passed HSC from Mumbai and want to apply for Govt. Medical College Chandigarh : Procedure to apply for Open/General category? Am I eligible for admission?
  16. Procedure for B.Ed admission in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure for B.Ed admission in Mumbai?
  18. Can I get admission in Rizvi College after passing M.Com from Mumbai University?
17th May 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to apply for JJ college of Arts Mumbai?

12th ki exam hamne abhi di he and i want to take admission in j.j...what is the procedure 4 getting admission..and when the entrance exam 4 new admission will conduct??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?