13th June 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?

Hey I have completed B.A English and I would like to choose teaching as my profession. But I'm confused whether to do B.Ed next and then complete M.A or to opt for M.A English and go for M.Phil.
Which one will have more job opportunities in the govt. sector?

Please help.

Related Questions:
14th February 2012, 03:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey I have completed B.A English and I would like to choose teaching as my profession. But I'm confused whether to do B.Ed next and then complete M.A or to opt for M.A English and go for M.Phil.

Please help.
If you are willing to pursue a career in teaching profession ,you will get better served by doing B.Ed than doing Masters. In order to be eligible for applying for B.Ed you will have to pass the Teachers Eligibility Test. If you have scored 45% in graduation then you will have to pursue B.Ed course from those universities which are approved by the National Council for Teachers Education to be eligible for writing the Teachers Eligibility Test. However, if a candidate has scored 50% in graduate level than the approval of the NCTE is not mandatory.
After qualifying the test candidate are eligible to apply for teachers post in any Government School in Primary level(Class 1-V) and Elementary level(VI-VIII).
Masters degree is only required if you are willing to teach in Universities, Colleges and Higher Secondary level.
1st May 2013, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?

Dis year is my final xam in ba in english!! For furthr stdyz m really very confuse!! Shld I go fr journalsm, MA?? Is there any gud college in mumbai for dis??
3rd May 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please help.
Answer. I think you should first go for B.ed that will help you to stand on your feet . Then you can continue with masters degree and ph.d. Ok thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?