26th July 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs available for Biotechnology engineers in Karnataka?

sir,i am an student in biotecnology engineer ,i wanted to know are there any govt jobs related to it? or should i must complete any course related to it?are there any jobs related to it?can i know some of the companies related to it?that to in karnataka or in any states in India plz reply ....

28th July 2015, 11:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs available for Biotechnology engineers in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am an student in biotecnology engineer ,i wanted to know are there any govt jobs related to it? or should i must complete any course related to it?are there any jobs related to it?can i know some of the companies related to it?that to in karnataka or in any states in India plz reply ....
After completion of Biotechnology Engineering, you are eligible for government sector jobs like Indian Forest Service exam.

IFS stands for Indian Forest Service exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Engineering are eligible for IFS exam.

Final year student are also eligible for IFS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for SC/ST/OBC candidate category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?