27th September 2011, 04:11 AM
aarif siddique

Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.Tech course with low fee structure?

i m student of diploma in mechanical engg. i want to do b.tech by LEET... by goverment college....so which one is beter for me...Actually i cant afford higher fees ...so suggest me that colleg which having between 5000 to 2000 Rs anually with accomodation.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.Tech course with low fee structure?
  2. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  7. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  11. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  13. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  14. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  15. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do MS in Piping after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  18. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
15th December 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.Tech course with low fee structure?

Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.E course with low fee structure in u.s.?
26th April 2020, 01:41 PM
definatefact

Smile Re: Which college should I join after diploma in mechanical engineering for B.Tech course with low fee structure?

Hello dear,

As I came to know that you want to take admission in an Engineering college and I am assuming that you have given the entrance exam of IIT-Jee and if your rank is good then you will get admission in one of the IIT's of India.

But if don't have a good rank or if you do not appear in any exam then first of all you should search for college in your city and collect details about those local colleges of your city.

Details like their fee structure, about faculty, faculty experience,number of company visiting that college in past years, campus selection percentage, average salary offered to a student etc.

You can get all these information from the currently studying or from the pass out student of that college, they provide you the true and ground reality of that college.

That's all from side,
hope you like the answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?