27th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

My aggregate percentage in 12 and 10 was 70 and in graduation it is 40 percent and i want to go for mba so which college should i go for

6th March 2012, 07:44 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aggregate percentage in 12 and 10 was 70 and in graduation it is 40 percent and i want to go for mba so which college should i go for
You score very low percentage of marks in your graduation , with this percentage of marks you can't get admission for MBA course in regular mode .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester . MBA course having good scope .

To apply for MBA course you have to complete bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . You should be qualified in Entrance Examination like, MAT / XAT / CAT / GMAT with good percentage of marks .

If your interested to apply for MBA Entrance examination then you should qualified in bachelor degree from recognized university . You have to score minimum 50% percentage of marks in bachelor degree . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination . Admission for MBA course is based on the Entrance Examination as well as bachelor degree scores .

You have score 40% percentage of marks in your graduation , So , It's difficult to get admission for MBA course with this low percentage of mark .

As per the eligibility criteria your not eligible for MBA in regular mode , If your very interested in MBA course then you may apply for MBA course in correspondence / distance mode .
6th March 2012, 11:49 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Quote:
HI!
You got very low marks in graduation you are not eligible for any M.B.A entrance exam..

There are many M.B.A entrance exam:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> R.M.A.T
> G.M.A.T
etc

Friend you can't do M.B.A better you try for other course or govt. job like I.A.S/I.P.S/C.D.S etc..

For M.B.A you have to score minimum 50% marks in graduation

GOOD LUCK!
7th March 2012, 12:42 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Quote:

Dear friend your graduation score is very low to get admission for MBA
you try in some colleges which accepts candidates with low score in graduation
you have to crack some entrance exam to get admission for MBA
CAT, GMAT and PGCET
PGCET eligibility vary from state to state and college to college, PGCET is atate level exam, through which one can get admission in college which come under states
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?