27th August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

My aggregate percentage in 12 and 10 was 70 and in graduation it is 40 percent and i want to go for mba so which college should i go for

15th April 2012, 06:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My aggregate percentage in 12 and 10 was 70 and in graduation it is 40 percent and i want to go for mba so which college should i go for

In order to be eligible for the Master of Business Administration [MBA] program from most of the recognized Institutes, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category gets exemption of 5% marks on qualifying exam. Admission to the institutes are based on entrance exams, group discussion and personal Interview.

However, candidate who do not satisfy the required qualifying marks may look to opt for Indira Gandhi National Open University. The program is recognized by the AICTE. Candidate who have not scored 50% marks in the bachelors degree program, may look to pursue the program given one must have three years of supervisory or managerial or professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine or Architecture or Masters Degree in any subject.
15th April 2012, 09:51 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Hi Dear

Your mark is in graduation is very low but you go for MBA admission
For this you go for entrance exam likes:-

CAT
MAT
XAT
States Entrance exam.........

After secure good score then you get admission
in MBA colleges.........

Colleges name:-

Good Luck.............
21st April 2012, 08:51 PM
vinayaga2012

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1088328]My aggregate percentage in 12 and 10 was 70 and in graduation it is 40 percent and i want to go for mba so which college should i go for[/QUOTE

Minimum 50 % aggregate is compulsory to enter the MBA Course

No Change at all As if Now also 50 percentage is compulsoryy.......
23rd August 2012, 02:26 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Post Re: Which college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation?

Hello Friend,

You marks in graduation is really less. But still you can get admission in good institution. Because in order to get admission in MBA, one has to crack the entrance exam conducted by the universities. These may be:

1. CAT

2. MAT

3. XAT

After clearing this you'll be able to get admission in good college. But here your rank matters a lot. So, you have to get good rank in order to get admissin in the college from which you want to complete your post graduation in MBA.

Way of Entry----The Pictorial REpresentation:

Wish you all the very best.
13th January 2013, 08:10 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

college should i prefer to join MBA with 40% marks in graduation

1.XAT

2.MAT

3.CAT

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?