5th September 2011, 08:53 PM
chandan bcet

Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch?

i want to know about the job after b.tech in information technology branch.

7th September 2011, 08:54 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan bcet View Post
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR B.TECH IT BRANCH

Off course there are lot of job opportunity is available for a student who completed B.Tech IT in the present scenario...

-> The best way to grab a good job for a B.Tech IT student is to concentrate on campus placements where you get the job right after completing your course...

-> 70 % of companies coming for campus placement will be of software companies and they want students from B.Tech CSE and IT with most preference...

-> So as a B.Tech IT student all you have to do is to prepare for the campus placement prior from the start of 3rd year and if thats done then for sure you will end up in the best job by the end of course...

-> If the opportunity and luck is not by your side you might not get the job during campus placement but once coming out you can very well attend the off-campus placement which happens in the other colleges, companies do take students in campus who have finished the course 1year before too...

-> If you are interested in Government jobs then you can very well prepare for Group exams and Civil Exam for IPS and IAS...

-> You can also make career in Banking if you are interested in it by giving the PO exams for Bank...

-> If you feel like you need a job in Management side then very well you can do MBA in some reputed colleges by giving CAT,MAT,XAT etc exams and score well in it to get in the best colleges...

-> If you are interested and capable you can even start a small company in the field of web designing and development which is carried out by many now a days....

There are still lot more of opportunities available for a student who have completed B.Tech IT, all that have to be done is to conquer the opportunities and strive to success...
7th September 2011, 09:05 AM
vijendradutt

Default Re: Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch?

You can get into a software industry with simply communication skills. It is good if you get a job during the campus placements itself because it is really difficult to find a job after you come out of the college. However there are various kinds of jobs in Software industry which you get accordingly as your course of study or your specialization.

You can also opt for an MBA degree after giving an entrance test for it.
7th September 2011, 10:30 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandan bcet View Post
Hello,

There are a lots of job opportunity for a IT B.Tech Graduate.You can find vacancies in the giant IT companies like Infosys,HCL,TCS,CTS etc.They provide IT B.Tech Graduates good job with handsome salary.Not only this after B.Tech you are eligible for all the govt. graduate level jobs.You can apply for the Bank's PO jobs also.

Best Wishes....
7th September 2011, 10:34 AM

Dear Friend,

Lot of IT companies are ready to offer you a job....
If you are not interest in the IT sector you can go for the CCNA course or Networking engineer
You can go for the government jobs like Bsnl, Isro, DRDO or to the Bank jobs...
It depends on your interest.......
All the best
17th June 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

what about the percentage requirements in this field?
i am in 3rd year in IT stream, how can i prepare for the same in order to get a job in a company?
25th June 2012, 05:27 PM
tanveersandhu

Well my dear friend there are numerous IT companies all over the company. As the ait sector is very large. So you can wish to go in a company that you likes the most. For example if you are good into the software making then you can go into one of the software companies. If you are good at java then you can go for Android application development companies. If you are interested into Networking then you can join companies like BSNL etc. You can go wherever you want but you only need to be creative and good enough with your work. There are lot of companies that may hire you, the choice is all yours. Best of Luck.
25th June 2012, 10:13 PM
vivekmani0007

hello friends....

If you are not interest in the IT sector you can go for the CCNA course or Networking engineer and go in telecom field
if interested in it field than You can find vacancies in the giant IT companies like Infosys,HCL,TCS etc.They provide IT B.Tech Graduates good job with nice salary.Not only this after B.Tech you are eligible for all the govt. graduate level jobs.You can apply for the Bank's PO jobs also.

best of luck from my side .........i think this helpful for u
thanksssssssssss
26th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Audi A4

Govt. Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch:-

Their are plenty of opportunities for the IT students.

One can apply for::

1. bank jobs
2. railways
3. vro
4. vra
5. Indian Oil
6. Postal Department
7. associate professor in government colleges

All these contain a written test followed by an interview.

All The Best !!
26th June 2012, 06:14 PM
pranav.makhijani

Smile Re: Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch?

The scope for job in the IT sector is huge. I will suggest you some websites which will help you secure knowledge about the job offers in the IT industry.

www.chetnasforum.com
www.monsterjobs.com
www.timesjobs.com
www.freshersworld.com

All the best
27th June 2012, 08:03 AM
Vikas hrc

Hi friend..
After your B.Tech from Inforamtion Technology,you can opt for higher studies or for a job.Jobs are available in both private and public sectors.

In Public sector,you can get job in:-
1.BSNL.
2.UPSC.
3.SAIL.
4.RRB.
5.SSC.
6.Combined defence service.
7.Defence research and development authority.

In private sector,you can get job in top companies such as:-
1.Infosys.
2.TCS.
3.WIPRO.
4.HCL.
5.Tech Mahindra.
6.Sapient.
7.Cognizant.

I hope you are satisfied with the information.
Best of luck.
Thanks.
With Regards-
Vikas.
23rd August 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

is there are any jobs in information technology after 4years?
13th January 2013, 08:13 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Jobs available after B.Tech in IT branch

1.postal dept.
2.bank jobs
3.railway
4.indian oil
5.vro
6.vra
7.associate professor in government colleges
8.bsnl
9.infosys
10.ssc

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?