8th August 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which college in West Bengal can I apply for, if my JELET rank is 6112?

Which college in West Bengal can I apply for if my JELET rank is 6112? Can you please list me all the colleges and the procedure which I need to follow to apply for the admission process? It will be really helpful if everyone her give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal?
  2. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  4. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  5. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  6. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  7. Information about JELET 2016 examination
  8. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal?
  9. Expected Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering colleges with rank of 903 in JELET 2015
  10. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 347 rank in JELET(Civil Engineering)?
  12. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  13. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  14. Where I could get admission after scoring 299 rank in JELET in CST Department? Can I get into government college in West Bengal?
  15. How many colleges in West Bengal accepts JELET score? -- [New]
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7596 General Merit Rank in JELET(Electrical)
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
15th August 2017, 03:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college in West Bengal can I apply for, if my JELET rank is 6112?

Your rank in JELET is 6112 and it is decent rank. Depending upon this rank, you can get admission in following colleges:

1. Murshidabad College of Engineering and Technology.

2. Government College of Engineering and Leather Technology.

3. Bengal College of Engineering and Technology.

4. Asansol College of Engineering.

5. Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College.

6. Kalyani Government Engineering college.
12th September 2021, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college in West Bengal can I apply for, if my JELET rank is 6112?

My rank is 3300 which college will I get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?