9th January 2012, 11:33 PM
Nikhilkotewar

Which college will be good for M.Tech after completion of B.E?

After completion of be which will b good college for m-tech,me

Related Questions:
  1. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  2. Courses offered for M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I manage to get into a good M.Tech college after passing B.E Electronics?
  4. What is the scope of M.Tech from Manipal University?
  5. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  6. Is M.Tech degree sufficient to get jobs in renowned companies?
  7. Which entrance exam should I give to pursue M.Tech Nanotechnology course after BSc Biotech?
  8. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Is Sastra College good for M.Tech? Will I get a good college after scoring TANCET score 25.03?
  10. When will the state counseling for M.Tech be held on the basis of GATE? I have passed GATE exam with 5510 AIR
  11. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  13. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  14. What should we do next after completion of diploma course in Kerala? -- [New]
  15. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  16. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
  17. List of universities offering M.Tech through correspondence? Is completing M.Tech from Karnataka state open university beneficial for promotion as H.O.D?
  18. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry -- [Most Discussed]
10th January 2012, 10:37 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college will be good for M.Tech after completion of B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilkotewar View Post
After completion of be which will b good college for m-tech,me
To get admission in the top engineering colleges in INDIA.You ned to give GATE EXAM for selection in M.TECH

Here are the list of top ENGINEERING COLLEGES IN INDIA;
  • IIT-DELHI
  • IIT-KHARAGPUR
  • IIT-DELHI
  • NIT-DELHI
  • BITS-PILANI
All these institutes have a good postgraduate programme
10th January 2012, 12:10 PM
22prakash

Default Re: Which college will be good for M.Tech after completion of B.E?

after BE you can join any good college for ME/M.Tech.
If you cleared a GATE Exam then on its Basis you can also earn scholarships. which may be 8000-12000 per month. GATE exam is necessary to get admission in IIT , NIT, REC colleges. Otherwise you can get admission in private college also which conduct campus placement every year regulary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?