29th September 2015, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

What should we do next after completion of diploma course in Kerala?

Sir/Mam,

What next after completion of diploma course in Kerala? Is there any good college to pursue the next course or check for opportunities in other states? Can you tell me college education is good in Kerala or not? Awaiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What course should I do after completion of SSLC from Kerala?
  2. How may i get admission through lateral entry in Diploma (GOVT POLY) course in Kerala?
  3. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to join B.Tech 2nd year in Kerala after passing diploma in Civil with 83%?
  5. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th in Kerala?
  8. Am I eligible for lateral entry after completing Kerala Polytechnic 3 years diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  11. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  12. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  13. Is it possible to go for diploma directly after completion of 9th standard?
  14. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  15. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  16. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  17. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  18. Possibility to study Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis? List of colleges in Kerala?
30th September 2015, 03:49 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should we do next after completion of diploma course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What next after completion of diploma course in Kerala? Is there any good college to pursue the next course or check for opportunities in other states? Can you tell me college education is good in Kerala or not? Awaiting for your answer.
You have not mention the diploma course name which you have already completed. Hence, it would be very difficult to guide you properly. After completion of diploma course you can go for degree programe like : B.A, B.SC, B.TECH, BCA, BBA etc. Based on your educational qualification which you have opted in 10+2 you can join any degree course. The degree course is for three years. Suppose if you have completed your diploma in engineering then you can opt for B.TECH degree through Lateral Entrance exam.

If you don't want to go for higher studies then you can also search for a job in the industry such as : Banks, Schools, MNC, call center, Railways etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?