13th October 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?

I am not perfect in english so for me which collages are best

Related Questions:
  1. How to be perfect in English Communication?
  2. Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Perfect Line for me to become IPS Officer being a candidate of M.A in English? How to prepare for this?
  4. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  5. Best way to get Job in Government sector being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  6. What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor in AICTE approved engineering colleges
  7. Can I join English honors program of DU having 89 marks in English in 12th board?
  8. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  9. Can I do regular B.Ed course in Orissa having scored 51% of marks in Graduation with B.Com?
  10. List of colleges which offer B.A.(English) in Chandigarh for a candidate who has scored 78 marks in 12th English?
  11. Can I apply for NDA exam after passing 11th or 12th?
  12. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English?
  13. How to prepare and books for Andhra Bank's clerk exam?
  14. Which are the best colleges that are prefect for me? I belong to SC category
  15. List of top 50 companies in India along with the names of their CEO's?
  16. Colleges offering M.Phil English course in Kerala?
  17. Which book one should refer for preparation of JNU MA Entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
14th October 2011, 08:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges can I get if my English is not perfect?

may be you are not good in english communication but for that you should not find out your college according to this. there are so many students those learn english communication after taking admission in colleges. if you are weak in english communication then you should also improve your english communication skill after taking admission in the college.

you should try to take admission in the best college where you will get chance according to your knowledge. you have not mentioned in which course you want to take admission in college. but whatever course may be there must be either any entrance examination or based on your 12th percentage. so you should take admission either through your entrance examination rank or through the 12th percentage in a good institution.

after taking admission try to practice english communication a lot. read english newspaper watch english movie, english news, what ever you are saying in your first language try to convert them in english on your mind then surely after the end of your college you will speak english very good. don't fear the english communication just try always. may in the beginning you will do lots of mistakes but after few days you will learn the english very well.

best of luck.
14th October 2011, 09:24 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you are under estimating yourself as a result you are losing your confidence.No one is perfect in everything every one of has some weak points.One should try to overcome this.
English being a language improving the it is easy when compared to overcome your weak point.It need not be considered as your weak point at all.Moreover English do not have any role to play in admission to course except for BA English for which you need some English knowledge.
So you will get course based of the your knowledge in main subject rather than in English.
2nd January 2012, 10:17 PM
Rajesh khetwal

Dear friend firstly you don't loose your confidence .Everybody will not perfect in all field EVEN PRACTICE MAKE MAN PERFECT so keep doing practise and if your english is not so good and you join english colleges then after somedays you also speak english due to english environment and there are many students which will have same condition as you so some tips are mention below-
1>read new words daily and makes sentence.
2>if u thinking that if you spoken english infront of other and if you spoke wrong and others insulting you ,so you spoke english infront of the mirror so that it makes feels that somebody was infront of you.
3>practice is the key of success so daily you practice english spoken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?