10th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?

Respected Sir,
I have passed my B.Sc with maths and i want to do aeronautical engineering becoz my interest is in so please tell me some colleges so i am able to take admission in it.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  2. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate -- [New]
  4. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  5. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  6. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  7. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  8. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  9. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  12. Which are the government colleges in Gujarat offering B.Tech/B.E degree in Aeronautical Engineering? I am a 12th science student
  13. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  14. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  15. List of Engineering Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering around Kanyakumari District?
  16. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating from Mechanical Engineering? Which are the colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in graduation and post graduation levels? Which are the colleges in Kerala State?
  17. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  18. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
18th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?

i have compleated my b.sc(m.p.c) i want to do aeronatical which cador i will get
21st November 2011, 09:10 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?

Aerospace engineer who work with aircrafts are callled aeronautical engineers.
To qualify as an aeronautical engineer you need a BE/BTech degree in aeronautical engineerring.B.sc graduate can opt for one year post graduate programme in areonautical engineering offered by madras institution of technology.
1.Employment opportunity
Aviation
Indian airforce
Commercial airlines
Hindustan aeronautics limited
Airport authory of india
NAL
NASA
Aircraft manufacturer
2.FOR HIGHER STUDIES
IIT KANPUR
MUMBAI
MADRAS
KHARAGPUR
AMITY
AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?