20th March 2018, 12:01 AM
Hurey

Colleges offering BSc admission in Kerala? Steps to become Biology or Zoology HS Teacher?

I am going to finish my 12th within few days. I am confused about the next plan. I wish to become a teacher. So may I know the step by step qualifications required to become a High School Biology teacher? And also need to know about a Higher Secondary Zoology teacher? May I know about the colleges in Kerala for admission in BSc? Please help me by giving clear answers as soon as possible!

5th April 2018, 02:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering BSc admission in Kerala? Steps to become Biology or Zoology HS Teacher?

The educational qualification required to become teacher is graduation level degree in any related stream and also a B.Ed degree from any recognised university.

Since you have completed 12th class you need to study graduation level degree and also study B.Ed and apply for teacher job in government sector. If you want to become a teacher in private sector then there is no need to study B.Ed based on your graduation level degree you can get a teacher job in private sector.

There are many colleges which provide B.Sc zoology & Biology course in Kerala. Some of them are listed below:

- All saints college, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Alphonsa college, Kottayam, Kerala
- Assumption college, Kottayam, Kerala
- Baselius college, Kottayam, Kerala
- Bharata mata college, Kochi, Kerala
- Bishop Moore college, Alappuzha, Kerala
- Carmel college, Thrissur, Kerala
- Catholicate college, Pathanamthitta, Kerala
- Christ college, Thrissur, Kerala
- Christian college, Alappuzha, Kerala
- CMS college, Kottayam, Kerala
- Cochin University of Science And Technology (CUSAT), Kochi, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?