25th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering M.Tech Transportation Engineering/Water Resource Engineering through distance education?

i want to study m.tech transportation engineering/water resource engineering through distance education . let me know the calleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  2. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech seats in Environmental Engineering/Transportation engg/Town Planning Engineering/Water resource engineering?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  4. Best option between MBA and M.Tech for distance mode education? Any colleges offering M.Tech in Distance Mode and is it a good option?
  5. Colleges offering MTech in Information Technology through weekend college or distance education?
  6. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  7. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering by distance education in Kerala and Karnataka States?
  9. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  10. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  11. Any engineering colleges offering distance education after completing diploma in mechanical?
  12. List of Universities offering M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) through distance learning?
  13. Is there any university offering M.Tech course in Electronics Engineering as distance education?
  14. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  15. Details of the colleges offering M.E distance education in India?
  16. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  17. Universities offering M.Tech in CSIT through distance? Date of next exam notification?
  18. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
8th August 2012, 05:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech Transportation Engineering/Water Resource Engineering through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to study m.tech transportation engineering/water resource engineering through distance education . let me know the calleges offering this course?

The Ambitious College of Distance Education offers the M.Tech program in Water Resources Engineering and Transportation Engineering. The duration of the program is two years and comprises of four semesters. Candidate who hold a B.Tech/B.E. Degree in Civil, Environmental or Agricultural Engineering from a recognized Institution are eligible to pursue the M.Tech program in Water Resources Engineering and candidate who hold a B.Tech/B.E in Civil Engineering are eligible to pursue the M.Tech in Transportation Engineering.

The M.Tech in Water Resources Engineering consists of the following Syllabus:
  • Mechanics of Fluids
  • Hydrology Analysis and Design
  • Open Channel Hydraulics
  • Irrigation Engineering
  • Ground Water Flow
  • Water Resources Systems
  • Design of Hydraulic Structures
  • Drainage and Flood Control
  • Remote Sensing Applications in Water Resources
  • Hydropower Engineering
  • Hydrologic Simulation
  • Numerical Methods in Water Resources Engineering
  • and Project work in two phases.
The M.Tech in Transportation Engineering consists of the following Syllabus:
  • Pavement Materials
  • Geometric Design of Highways
  • Transportation system Planning
  • Theoretical Geomechanics
  • Construction Technology and Project Management
  • Pavement Design and Management
  • Traffic Engineering and Urban Highway Design
  • Planning and Design of Airports
  • Applied Soil Mechanics
  • Behavior and Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
  • Numerical Methods in Civil Engineering
  • Bridge Engineering
  • and Project work in two phases.
For detail information one may refer to the official website of the Ambitious College of Distance Education
8th July 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech Transportation Engineering/Water Resource Engineering through distance education?

what is the future scope for water resources engginering?Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?