8th September 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D in a good university after doing MBA?

i have done my mba . i want do phd in good university, i m little bit confused about these information, plz give me correct information about this .

8th July 2013, 10:42 AM
subhamkandi

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in a good university after doing MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my mba . i want do phd in good university, i m little bit confused about these information, plz give me correct information about this .
dear friend,
if you have done your MBA then you
can go for the best course in india.
if you want to go for the jobs then
this is the right time for going the
job. and if you want to do the
further studies then you can go for
the best course.
you can go for the NET exam and if
you clear it then you can do the
P.hd course in india.
after this you will get the owner of
doctorate, and your name will be
owner by Dr.
so best of luck.
8th July 2013, 11:50 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in a good university after doing MBA?

~~~PHd after MBA~~~
PHd is a litile bit serious degree. You have to apply for this directly to the university office. What comes as a proseger in persuing PHd is as folows.
1 You will be teached subject as a student for 2year. In this period you have to furnish your knowledge roughly.
2 Next you have to work on a reserch and thises in specific field of your knowledge.
3 University grant PHd after varifying what you can do for it and leter for the subject.
8th July 2013, 08:13 PM
umeaskarthick

Thumbs up Re: How to do Ph.D in a good university after doing MBA?

this is posted by umeaskarthick...
hello...
Most of the colleges require you to have at least 60% in your graduation.
The best way to get a college for such programs is GATE.
The best colleges for this program are IITs and JNU.
JNU conducts separate exam for admission but admission to IITs happened through GATE.
For details about GATE visit www.iitk.ac.in/gate/

Yes you can do PhD after MBA(HR), Minimum eligibility for PhD is post graduation degree from any recognized university, with a Bachelor¡¯s degree/ equivalent qualification obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10 2) or equivalent. Candidates having professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS, or Those with B.E./B.Tech degrees, Or Post-graduate Diploma in Business Administration, considered equivalent to MBA are also eligible for PhD. Some institute might havesome additional criteria like 2-3 years' post qualification full time relevant work experience in executive capacity, 55 % marks or equivalent CGPA at PG level, entrance test etc. Some of the institutes require GATE/NET for PhD. As you have done MBA, you may apply for PhD. You may contact institute of your choice for all other additional eligibility criteria as every institute has its own selection procedure and eligibility criteria. These are some of the institutes offering Ph D programs in Management/ Doctoral programs called"Fellow Program in Management or FPM" recognized as equivalent to Ph D by the government of India: 1) IIM Ahmedabad (iimahd.ernet.in), 2) IIM Calcutta (iimcal.ac.in), 3) IIM Bangalore (iimb.ernet.in), 4) IIM Indore (iimidr.ac.in), 5)IIM Lucknow (iiml.ac.in), 6) IIM Kozikhode (iimk.ac.in), 7) Narsee Monjee, Mumbai (nmims.edu), 8) MDI Gurgaon (mdi.ac.in), 9) XLRI Jamshedpur (xlri.ac.in), 10) Faculty of Management Studies Delhi University (fms.edu), 11) S P Jain Mumbai (spjimr.org),12) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi (iift.edu). You may visit respective institute website for all the relevant information like eligibility, selection procedure, expenses etc.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?