4th June 2018, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Are B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) qualified candidates eligible to pursue MD Pathology?

I have completed my B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs). Now, for my Masters I was planing to study Pathology. So, my question is am I eligible for MD Pathology having completed graduation in the above discipline?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get registration in Paramedical Council of India?
  2. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Pathology laboratory after B.Sc in microbiology and diploma in Medical laboratory technology?
  4. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  5. Can I open my own Pathology Laboratory after M.Sc microbiology?
  6. List of colleges offering LAB technical courses in Mangalore?
  7. Procedure to pursue MD Pathology after B.Sc. and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician?
  8. How to take admission in Lab Technician in Pimez
  9. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student? -- [New]
  10. How to open a Pathology Laboratory in India?
  11. Am I eligible to open my own Pathology Laboratory after doing MSc Microbiology and DMLT?
  12. What are the courses options available after BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology?
  13. How to do MSc in Pathology or Microbiology or Biochemistry from correspondence ocurse? I am working as Laborary Technician after doing B.Sc(Non Medical) and diploma in laboratory Technician
  14. What should I prefer other than MBBS and BDS to have a perfect future?
  15. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  16. List of master degree course available with Clinical Pathology or Oncology subjects for B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology candidate
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  18. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course?
6th June 2018, 11:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) qualified candidates eligible to pursue MD Pathology?

=> M.D. Pathology or Doctor of Medicine in Pathology is a postgraduate Pathology course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should complete their graduation degree in related subjects from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue MD Pathology after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technologists (MLTs) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?