5th December 2016, 10:46 AM
sandesh wasnik

Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I wish to pursue B.Sc Agriculture. I want to know about the top colleges that offer B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 04:18 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?

Being a Class 12th passed candidate to be eligible for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture degree course you need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology / Agriculture as main subjects with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board of examination.

Also for pursuing the same degree course from top government/ private agricultural colleges of India you need to qualify AIEEA-UG examination held by ICAR once every year.

Also for appearing in the same examination you must have the educational qualification as mentioned above along with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination.

For more details and updates about AIEEA-UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
2nd January 2017, 09:29 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?

Top B.sc Agriculture college in India are
>> Mahatama Phule krishi vidyapeeth , Pune
>> KK Wagh College of Agriculture, Nashik
>> Anand Niketan College of agriculture, Chandrapur
>> Vanavarya Institute of Agriculture, Coimbatore
>> Khalsa College, Amritsar
>> Mewar University, Chittorgarh

Eligibility
<< Candidate must have passed class 12th(PCB/PCM stream) with minimum 50% marks .
<< Candidate need to sit in a entrance exam conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural research and can choose college on basis of rank obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?