4th August 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?

sir iam a student i unable to get an admission for bsc agriculture in other states so you please send me the details that also allow andhra students to join in thier colleges and that colleges should be permitted by the indian council of agricultural research please sdend them quickly sir its an urgent for me

thanking you sir

2nd September 2012, 12:21 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir iam a student i unable to get an admission for bsc agriculture in other states so you please send me the details that also allow andhra students to join in thier colleges and that colleges should be permitted by the indian council of agricultural research please sdend them quickly sir its an urgent for me

thanking you sir
B.sc stand sfor Bachelor of Science [ Agriculture ] . It is an three years Under graduation Course . The duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Four semester

The Eligibility Criteria for B.sc Agriculture is differ from College to College .

To apply for B.sc in Agriculture Course you have to Complete 12th standard in any science from recognized University . You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks .

The Candidate should Compulsory studied Physics , Chemistry and Biology subject in 12th standard .

Important :- Commerce and Arts discipline candidates are not eligible to apply for this B.sc in Agriculture Course .

Admission Procedure :-

you can get Direct admission in B.sc in Agriculture Course after Completing 12th standard . But in some cases the Institution may Conduct own Entrance Examination , Based on the Entrance Examination performance , the Institution may give admission for B.sc in Agriculture Course .

Note :- First Preference will be given for the candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th standard

Best B.sc in Agriculture Colleges in India :-

~~ Government Barjindra College

~~ Tamil Nadu Agricultural University

~~ Metas Adventist College

~~ Punjab Agricultural University

~~ College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences

~~ Shri Durgaji Postgraduate College

~~ Lovely School of Technology and Computer Applications
2nd September 2012, 01:06 AM
PRI101

Hi
To get admission in BSc agriculture you have to clear the exam conducted by ICAR( Indian council of agricultural research). Once you clear this exam you can get admission in various state universities across the country. You will also get national talent scholarship of 1000/month if you take admission in the colleges which are situated other than your domicile state. The notofication comes in december- january. The exam is held in the month of April. Counselling is done in last june-july. On the basis of merit the colleges are allocated all over India.
BSc agriculture is a four year of professional course. State universities also take their exam to fill the seats of the agriculture colleges.
Thanks........
8th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

can i get the shedule of councelling for bsc agriculture course in Govt colleges of ANDHRA PRADESH
6th November 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I am completed intermediate in vocational course EW&SEA. I want to know " I am eligible to join in B.Sc. Agriculture ". What's the procedure to join in B.Sc. Agriculture ? plz send reply.......
7th November 2012, 08:44 AM
snack

HI,

Some of the procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture-----------------

1.You should pursue your graduation from a recognized university
2.You need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in graduation
3.The Candidate should Compulsory studied Physics , Chemistry and Biology
4.Commerce and Arts discipline candidates are not eligible to apply this course.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
12th January 2013, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

when bhu B.sc agriculture entrance form will come?
10th March 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM A PASSED OUT B.SC STUDENT BUT I AM INTERESTED TO JOIN IN AGRICULTURE.SO PLEASE TELL THE DETAILS OF THE PROCEDURE
TO JOIN .
13th March 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of 2 class with pcm and i want to take admission in b.sc agriculture what i have to do
27th April 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

SIR., im finished mypuc (12) i want to join in agriculture bsc for that i hav to take any entrance exam and i took computers in puc so
im hav elgibility to join in agri bsc. im from bangalore. i want to join bangalore only
12th May 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i get bse agriculture cores in keralal
12th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

SIR,PLEASE TEL ME HOW MANY PRIVATE OR GOVT BSC AGRICULTURE COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD AND RANGAREDDY DIST PLEASE SEND ME REPLAY
5th June 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i am able to get admission in govment colege for bsc in agri i got 56 percent in hsc
11th June 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me whether iam able to get admission in govt college in dharwad .I got 60.4% in pcmb
3rd December 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me i am studid in f.y plane b.s.c so i can get in addmission in b.sc griculture in s.y....??
26th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualification's for agricultural bsc ? Is it i should complete intermediate in bipc branch
26th January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications for agricultural BSc ?is it i should complete intermediate in bipc
1st March 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir pls tell me inter mpc candidates have any opportunity to join in bsc agriculture course plz reply sir
21st March 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me how can i apply bsc agriculture 2013-2014 online. I am now studying 2nd pu science pcmb
9th February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLE BSC 12 TH AND MY SUBJECT IS PCM SO,I WANT TAKE ADMISSION FOR BSC AGRICULTRE ,SO THAT I WANT TO PROPER GUIDANCE OF THE RIGHT WAY
10th May 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission or give entrance exam in B.Sc. Agriculture after passing class 12 in previous year .I have 73.6% marks in class 12 .As I am from Bengali medium so,can you tell me the type of question paper.
4th June 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th in 2014 i got 70% Mark..So i want admission in b.sc agriculture...plz tell me
10th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bsc in chemistry from Mumbai University and I want to take admission for bsc or msc agricultural so am I eligible to get admission? My 12th marks is 48% and bsc marks is 52.75% so please let me know am I eligible or not ?
8th May 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Does pursuing bsc agriculture from private colleges have any value, if yes which all are the best colleges
18th May 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

What should the percentage mark to get admission in an agriculture college
22nd May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 1027 in 12th board exam in 2016 .My cut off is 166.25 and I have the desire to study b.sc agri please help me can I get the seat?
30th May 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have got 86% IN PUC and 968 rank in agriculture practical exam is am able to get seat in back agri
10th May 2017, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam, How much rank should i secure in eamcet to get "again bsc" seat in telangana i passed 12th with 95%
Please, help me....
15th June 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I got 8.6 cgpa in 12th from cbse board and I wanted to do b.sc agriculture but I am unable to get the information how to join in afmc pune to do this course so plz help me out
28th August 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do for doing AGRICULTUREBSE and how many percentage I have to take
17th February 2019, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am a studentof class12. I wanted to do b. sc agriculture in kalyani university. So how many percentage l have to score in 12th board xam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?