8th November 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam criteria to take admission in C.U. after 12th?

I want to know about the entrance criteria to take admission in C.U after my 12? Whether it is based on entrance test or by class percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about AIEEA? It's scope in India and Abroad?
  2. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy course while working as a government teacher?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  8. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  9. Requirements for joining MCA course after completing BCA?
  10. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  11. Can i get admission in LPU after scoring 93% in 12th board exam
  12. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for JEE if passed higher secondary examination in vocational +2 scheme?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission for forensic science after passing 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed to get admission for doing honors in Chemistry in a good college?
  17. Colleges in which I can get admission after getting 80.2% in 12th exam? What is the admission criteria?
  18. What is the admission criteria for B.Pharmacy course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?