8th August 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Information about engineering colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure? I have completed diploma in E&TC engineering

Dear sir ,
I have completed diploma in E & TC Engg. So Please give me the information about Engg. colleges in pune with less fees & Which can gave permission to do job

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the colleges in which I can get after completing 2 years diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering in college of Military Engineering Pune?
  2. Cutoff list for all engineering colleges in Pune?
  3. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  4. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
  5. Cutoff lists for engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed diploma
  6. Which are the colleges in Pune University? I have completed civil engineering diploma with 66.25%
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  9. What are the options in Pune after completing diploma in Electrical Engineering? Names of the colleges?
  10. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  11. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completing diploma graduation course? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  14. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Cutoff list of Pune Engineering College?
  16. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Pune?
  17. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  18. What are the best options in Pune after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
15th May 2016, 11:40 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Information about engineering colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure? I have completed diploma in E&TC engineering

You can visit "www.unipune.ac.in" and then select Academics -> Affiliated colleges and institutions -> Websites of colleges -> Engineering.
On this page you will find all the pune engineering colleges list, just click on the college you want to know about and you will get the required information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?