23rd November 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?

I want to pursue masters degree in automobile engg. I have completed BE Mechanical in 2012. So how can i do internship on the basis of my MS in automobile?

23rd November 2015, 11:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?

You will have to contact various Institutions to opt for Internship programme. You will then be asked to fill up the application form and after that an Interview will however, be conducted.

After having cleared the interview you will be probably eligible to opt for the Internship programme.
30th November 2015, 01:02 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can i do internship after passing MS in Automotive field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to pursue masters degree in automobile engg. I have completed BE Mechanical in 2012. So how can i do internship on the basis of my MS in automobile?

I will suggest you to firstly, enroll yourself in any of the Institute to pursue master degree.
And then when you will be in the final year of your master degree than at that time if you join the internship program, then it will be very beneficial to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?