11th September 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in south India where can I study Forensics and Criminology for graduation

i want to know about colleges in south india where i can study forensics or criminology for graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc in criminology at South India
  2. List of colleges for criminology? Can a commerce student apply for admission in graduation with criminology stream or it is only for science and arts background students?
  3. List of the colleges in which I can take admission in Msc Biotechnology and Forensics?
  4. Which are the courses in forensics after graduation? List of top colleges in India for these courses? What is the fee structure for it?
  5. Best schools available to study in India? I would like to study in South India
  6. Options available to study masters in Forensics after B.Pharma? Colleges/universities offering this course? -- [New]
  7. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  8. Best MBBS colleges in south India? How much money is required to study MBBS in best government colleges?
  9. How to study in BSc Criminology after completing 12th in computer science? List of the colleges in Chennai
  10. How to pursue forensic studies after completing 12th in science stream? What is the procedure to enter into Forensics?
  11. List of some BSc criminology colleges in India?
  12. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  13. Eligibility criteria and other details about CBI exam?
  14. List of good colleges in South India for B.Tech Engineering course?
  15. List of good colleges in South India? My son is doing B.Tech in ECE
  16. What are the steps towards joining Forensics?
  17. Am I eligible to do M.Sc. Criminology having completed Graduation?
  18. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
24th December 2012, 12:28 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the colleges in south India where can I study Forensics and Criminology for graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know about colleges in south india where i can study forensics or criminology for graduation.
list of top colleges for Forensics and Criminology for graduation

Osmania University

University of Madras

Banaras Hindu University

National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Sciences

National Crime Records Bureau
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?