29th May 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?

i got 84.2% in cbse boards +2...n my aieee also wnt bad expecting near abt 60 marks in it...so really confused about the colleges n the stream wich i shud choose. due to family business decided to do textile engineering but dont know about the scope in it..another problem is that i hav to stay in punjab only..so very less colleges of textiles are here..so i m really confused..so please guide me what shud i do??

hoping to see ur reply soon.

yours sincerely,
rachit seth

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I choose after scoring 7.4 CGPA in 10th board exam?
  2. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  3. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  4. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  5. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  7. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  8. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Which board should I choose among ISC and CBSE for 11th and 12th if aiming for SAT examination? -- [New]
  12. Is it possible to study 12th with MP Board if secured 71% in 11th CBSE?
  13. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  14. Comparison between State board and CBSE higher secondary in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can I change my stream from Commerce to Arts in CBSE 12th?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  17. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges which I can get after scoring 65.4% in 12th CBSE board?
28th October 2011, 10:44 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?

hi friend,
you have secured very good marks in 12th board
if you are from PCM group u can you can go with many options like
B.Tech
BBA
B.Sc(Hon)
if you are from PCB group you caan go for
medical science
bio.tech
agricultural science
B.Sc(Hon)
in forensic science
etc
well you can aalso give examinations in bank,army,as well as for commercial side too
thanks
29th October 2011, 01:09 AM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?

THEre are many other options other than b.tech like b.sc, mass communication, CA , bca.But i would suggest you as per your interest.

Anyway if you want to go for textile engineering i will provide you the list of colleges in the country providing this course.:

West Bengal Calcutta University College of Textile Tech, Serampore, Distt. Hooghly 712201, W. Bengal
College of Textile Technology, Behrampur, Murshidabad

Uttar Pradesh Government Central Textile Institute Kanpur 226020 30

Punjab Zail Singh College of Engineering & Tech., Dabwali Road, Bathinda 151001

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Regional Engg. College, G T road, Jullundhar 144027 30

Haryana Technological Institute of Textiles, Bhiwani, haryana 125021

Rajasthan MLV Textile Institute, Pratap Nagar, Bhilwara 311001

Orissa Institute of Textile Technologyu, P.O.Chowdhar, Cuttack 754025

Delhi Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi

Gujrat M.S. University, Department of Technology and Engineering Baroda 390001

South Gujarat University, college of Engineering & Technology, RK Desai marg, Surat 395009

L.D. college of Engineering, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad 380015

Maharashtra DKTE Society Textile & Engg Institute, Rajwada, Ichalkaranji 416115, Kolhapur

Anuradha Engineering College, Anuradha Nagar, Chikhli, Distt. Buldana 443201
University of Bombay, Department of Chemical Technology, Mumbai 400019

VJTRI, Mumbai 40001

College of Engineering & Technology, Near Shivaji Park, Akola - 444001

Tamil Nadu Bannariamman Institute of Technology, Satya Mangalam, 638401 Periyar

Kumaraguru College of TEch.,Chinnavedampatti Coimbatore 461006
29th October 2011, 08:49 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 84.2% in cbse boards +2...n my aieee also wnt bad expecting near abt 60 marks in it...so really confused about the colleges n the stream wich i shud choose. due to family business decided to do textile engineering but dont know about the scope in it..another problem is that i hav to stay in punjab only..so very less colleges of textiles are here..so i m really confused..so please guide me what shud i do??

hoping to see ur reply soon.

yours sincerely,
rachit seth
Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?

You are a good student as your marks suggests but you haven't secured good marks in AIEEE because just 60 marks is not good enough to get good college.

Since you are a good student ,i will advice you to try for IIT-JEE and AIEEE once more and for this purpose join any good coaching .

If you don't want to join coaching and want to take admission this year ,then the best branch is undoubtedly - Mechanical Engineering due to its good scope all around that is not only in private sector but also in government sector. After mechanical engineering , i will recommend EEE, then Civil and Architecture engineering and after that ECE

Although no any stream is bad and has enough jobs for talented students but in the above mentioned streams ,you will find easiness to get jobs as compared to others.

The decision is on you now. so think properly before taking admission because it is very crucial phase of your life and your decision will be responsible for your future .Just choose your streams strictly according to your interest and nothing else.

With Regards
ravik1214
6th November 2011, 12:09 PM
anju anju

hello,,

you must icwa,,,

this course will help you in your textile business, icwa is the course which help you to understand the business field and suitable to become an enterprenuor,,,

people you have passed icwa can start there own enterprenuorship,,,

and you have your family who will help you to understant the business strategy,,,,
you can help them understanding the business field practically and can develope your family business,

icwa have many branches in all over the india it has in pajab too,,,,

just follow the following link,,

www.icwai.org

best of luck
1st June 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 84.2% in cbse 12th boards 2013.... my JEE mains score is 74.... can i get a good branch like CS, mechanical, electrical etc in DTU in delhi according to my cbse percentage? or do i have any chances of getting a good branch in DTU through management quota?
23rd June 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Hey
I got 84.2% in cbse 12th boards with 75% in pcm...I want to do btech in computer science..I got 82 marks in computer science....can I get a good colledge...???or can I get the admission in delhi university...???if yes then plz send me the colledges name also......
23rd June 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Hey
I got 84.2% in cbse 12th board with 75% in pcm...I got 82 marks in computer science...I want to do btech in computer science.....can I get a good colledge..????or can I get the admission in delhi university...????if yes then plz send me the colledge name with its details.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?