20th July 2011, 12:23 AM
abdulhaque

Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Electrical Machines?

hi,
pls give me some information about the colleges under anna univ having m.tech course in electrical machines..

Related Questions:
  1. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Which colleges come under Anna University offering M.Tech course in electrical?
  3. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. CBSE Class 12 Electrical Machines Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Study material for Power Systems?
  7. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 33.162 in TANCET M.E computer science?
  8. How to apply for correspondence studies in Electrical Machines after doing B.Tech from CUSAT university? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
  10. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges? -- [New]
  11. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  12. List of subjects which hold importance for GATE? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech and I am from EEE branch
  13. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  14. List of M.Tech Biotechnology colleges under Anna University in Tamilnadu?
  15. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Special Electrical Machines Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  18. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
16th September 2011, 11:05 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Electrical Machines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulhaque View Post
hi,
pls give me some information about the colleges under anna univ having m.tech course in electrical machines..
There are various colleges in Tamil nadu in which you can apply for the engineering course. Below is the list of some engineering colleges is given which are under the Anna University in which you can apply.

A.R.J COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY

A.V.C COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

ADHIPARASAKTHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

ADHIPARASAKTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, MELMARUVATHUR

ADHIYAMAAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

ALPHA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

ANAND INSTITUTE OF HIGHER TECHNOLOGY

ANJALAI AMMAL MAHALINGAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE

ANNAI MATHAMMAL SHEELA ENGINEERING COLLEGE

ANNAI TERESA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

ARASU ENGINEERING COLLEGE

ARIGNAR ANNA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
16th September 2011, 11:31 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Electrical Machines?

Dear friend,

you can do your master technical degree in Tamilnadu at the anna university.

you have to fight the GATE entrance exam for the m.tech

some colleges are:-

Annai mathammal sheela engineering college.

Anand institute of higher technologies.

Arignar anna institute of science and technology.

AVC college of engineering

ARJ college of technology.

etc.

best of luck.
17th September 2011, 01:14 AM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Electrical Machines?

Dear,

To take an advantage, you may apply at various colleges, which comes under Anna University.

TOP 5 COLLEGES ARE:

1. ANNAI TERESA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
2. ADHIPARASAKTHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE, MELMARUVATHUR
3. ANJALAI AMMAL MAHALINGAM ENGINEERING COLLEGE
4. ARIGNAR ANNA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
5. NNAI MATHAMMAL SHEELA ENGINEERING COLLEGE

Best of Luck
4th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Please list out the Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Mechanical & Marine Engineering?
20th March 2012, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am B.E eee final year then now gate exam 2012 cleared with my gate score is 293 ,if any chance i got the seat in anna univ
or other college doing M.TECH r M.E..................ple guide me sir.............
email :[email protected]
14th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

THE APPLIED ELECTRONICS IS MAIN COURCE FOR EEE IN ME YES OR NO? INFORM SIR
16th May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi please, give me some information about the colleges under anna univ having m.tech course in electronics and communication engineering...........
11th June 2013, 09:39 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Colleges under Anna University having M.Tech course in Electrical Machines
---------------------------------

1.Arignar anna institute of science and technology.
2.Annai mathammal sheela engineering college.
3.Anand institute of higher technologies.
4.arj college of technology.
5.avc college of engineering
6.anjali ammal mahalingam coll.
7.annai tersa coll. of engg.
8.annai mathammal sheela engg. coll.
9.adhiparasakthi engg. coll.
10.arinagar anna inst. of science & techno.
11.Annai mathammal sheela engineering college.
12.ARJ college of technology.
13.alpha coll. of engg.
14.arasu engg. coll.
15.annai mathammal sheela engg. coll.
16.arj college of technology.
17.Annai mathammal sheela engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?