26th May 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

In which Companies I can apply for Training in Ahmedabad being a student of 3rd year Mechanical course?

Hello!!!
i am 3 rd year mech. stundent..can u tell me What r the company for traning in ahemdabad. pls tell also address of these company...

Related Questions:
  1. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in core Mechanical companies for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of good companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  6. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  7. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  8. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  9. How to apply for Training being a student pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? List of Companies in Delhi which will give 15 days Training?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  12. Inplant training in Pune for Mechanical engineering? How to apply for it?
  13. How to do summer training in Tata Nano Ahmedabad? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical student
  14. How to apply for summer training in Ashok Leyland? I am a 3rd year B.E Mechanical Student
  15. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Automobile companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
5th June 2013, 01:56 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which Companies I can apply for Training in Ahmedabad being a student of 3rd year Mechanical course?

HI

use your social networking skill to find contacts via facebook and linkedin.
mail your CV to all the mechanical engineering companies. if they find a post or vacancy suitable for you, they would give you a call

You can also ask your friends/ relative/ contacts working in these mechanical companies to push you CV to HR
This way often works

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?