14th December 2017, 08:33 AM
Sonia Malleswara

Is it a good decision to take out my daughter from St. Joseph School Hunsur and admit in a boarding school?

Now my daughter is studying in St. Joseph school Hunsur. Because of some family problems I have decided to take out from St Joseph school and join boarding school in Mysore. So please consider this and reply me

15th December 2017, 08:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to take out my daughter from St. Joseph School Hunsur and admit in a boarding school?

There are pros and cons of every decision. Yes, its good decision to send her to boarding school. When a child leaves her home, go to other place they learn a lot in new environment.

If we talk about cons, they might sometime feel alone, nostalgic feeling may prevail, some bad company can lead to bad habits etc. What you need to do is to meet her at regular intervals, motivate her, give her moral teachings which she can apply when she is alone to turn herself into a better personality.
15th December 2017, 06:18 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to take out my daughter from St. Joseph School Hunsur and admit in a boarding school?

Both the schools are good in itself. But it is your decision to take your child to boarding school then it is also good. Boarding schools are also best and provide better education to students. So don’t get confused and go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?