19th April 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?

hello sir ..
i have completed bds last year, i want to persecute msc clinicall research..
in which companies do i get job.i pharmaceutical companies or software companies

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  2. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  3. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  4. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  5. Can i find software companies jobs after completing MBA IT?
  6. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  7. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter? -- [New]
  8. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  10. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  11. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  12. Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and Graduation, can I get jobs in software companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  14. Whats the affect for getting a job in Software companies after completing B.tech in 5 years?
  15. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  17. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  18. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
20th September 2011, 01:17 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir ..
i have completed bds last year, i want to persecute msc clinicall research..
in which companies do i get job.i pharmaceutical companies or software companies
Dear
i tell me that u have completed your BDS then why r u looking for Software company/ pharmaceutical company if you want then you should start your own practice for the BDS. as a assistant. and after that you start you r own clinic.or apply for the govt. clinical as staff.

thankx
6th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?

is there any chance to get BDS after competing B.Pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?