13th May 2013, 01:49 AM

What is the scope of computer science in future?

Does computer science have scope in future? How much we can earn money?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is the best to take up in future? I have taken up science with PCM and computer science
  2. What is the scope of computer science in future? -- [New]
  3. Which is a good branch of engineering among the follow? Which has a better scope in future?
  4. Can I opt for CS in future while pursuing computer science and engineering?
  5. What exactly computer science engineers work on? What is the scope of CS in future?
  6. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  7. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  8. Which course is having more scope between M.Sc in Computer Science and Electronics?
  9. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  10. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  13. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Future perspective and scope after Diploma in Computer science
  15. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  16. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
  17. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  18. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
3rd June 2014, 10:13 PM

Smile Re: What is the scope of computer science in future?

the scope is so better. to earn money you have to open own business or work in multinational company also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?