30th August 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?

Hello Everyone,

I am a student of B.Tech final year, my branch is Electronics and Communication Engineering. So please give details to me for Internship program. I need to do the internship in order to get a good job in future.. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  2. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  4. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  5. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  6. Detailed information about Internship related to Electronics for M.Sc(Electronics) candidate?
  7. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed information about Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester candidate?
  11. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  12. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  15. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship training in companies while doing Electronics and Communication engineering 2nd year?
  18. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream?
30th August 2016, 05:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Detailed information about Internship to B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering final year student?

I assume that you have done your internships while in the college as the curriculum says to do.

I also assume that you couldn't get any promising job from the campus recruitment and you do not want to go for higher studies or any govt. jobs.

So, you can apply for the internship in various fields :

* Software : Learn coding, any language, may get you a good job.
* Embedded System : Learn the machine language, assembly language etc.
* VLSI : Learn VLSI, machine language etc.
* Communication : Do an internship in PLC, SCADA, GSM etc.

Being an electronics and communication student, multiple fields are open for you. Go in anyone of them and they will fetch you good jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?