11th October 2016, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?

Sir/Mam,

I am the. upcoming student of.7 sem (will start from after may 2016) mechanical engineering branch
I want to.get industrial training in maruti suzuki gurgaon please help me and guide me for.my future
thank you so.mch

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  2. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do summer training in maruti suzuki? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply for 6 months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  5. Procedure to apply for six months industrial training in Maruti Suzuki after Mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?
  7. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Can an ITI in Mechanic Tractor trade apply for seven months training in Maruti Suzuki company at Gurgaon? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?
  14. How to join training at maruti Suzuki?
  15. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  16. Procedure to apply for Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Gurgaon, NTPC or DRDO for internship?
  17. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Maruti Suzuki for 6 months?
11th October 2016, 03:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?

Maruti Suzuki is one of the largest automobile company. Being a mechanical engineer, you will learn lots of practical fundamentals during your summer training.
For getting the summer training in Maruti Suzuki, you have to submit your application as soon as the application form released by the Maruti Suzuki. You must have to submit a recommendation latter from your institute along with your application.
If your application is approved by the HR of the Maruti Suzuki, then you have to submit a 'No Objection Certificate' from your current institute. After that you can start your summer training from the scheduled date.
My suggestion to you is that you should make a training report on your experience during the training period. It will helps you in your future career.
12th October 2016, 12:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirements followed for doing summer industrial training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?

The procedure is quire simple, you will have to visit the official website of Maruti Suzuki and apply for the internship, you will have to provide the details asked for.

There is no such criteria mentioned or any such eligibility criteria or any percentage requirement for applying.
20th November 2017, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Vinay Kumar ram student of 7th semester b.tech mechanical branch.
I want to get industrial training in maruti Suzuki gurgaon please help me .
My contract number 8084588496
Email I'd. [email protected]
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?