28th January 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Best institute or company for Java summer training

hello..
i m b.tech student just completed my 2nd year . i wana knw the best training institute or company for java summer training . please help asap

27th February 2014, 09:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institute or company for Java summer training

It is good to see you aspiring for training after your second year. Courses apart from the main course of study are extremely useful and will definitely prove to be a plus point for you during the interview in any recruitment process if you are able to answer the questions asked by the interviewer from your training course.

Coming to your query, there are various training centers from where you can pursue Java training. Java is in high demand and almost every computer center gives course on Java. However you need to remember that the certificates given by any of these centers or companies are not of much worth unless it is global certification. Hence you need to give exams for global certification which are conducted by Oracle to achieve maximum worth from your certificate. Training centers like NIIT or Aptech is ideal for this since they will help you to achieve global certification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?