16th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I apply for after doing 3rd year IT from Kolkata

I am currently in 3rd year IT student from Kolkata.I want to intern in the next summer.Can anyone give a good suggetion on which company should I apply??And when??

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Minimum cutoff marks for IT engineers to get a job in TCS and CTS kolkata
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?
  6. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  7. Internship in Kolkata Metro Railways for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for summer training in any recognized IT company while doing 3rd year B.E?
  10. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for any core company? I am a B.E 3rd year ECE stream student
  12. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Winter Training in CESE Kolkata? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. In which Companies I can apply for Training in Ahmedabad being a student of 3rd year Mechanical course?
  15. When should I apply for training while studying MCA in 3rd year? Is it good to do training in any company?
  16. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student in North-East India? -- [New]
  17. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  18. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
29th September 2016, 07:44 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company should I apply for after doing 3rd year IT from Kolkata

There are so many multinationals available in Kolkata where you can do internship. The application forms for internship in these MNCs are available from month of March every year on their official website and you can apply for intership with documents mentioned in application form.

Top IT MNCs for internship:

1. Tata Consultancy Services.

2. HCL Technologies.

3. Infosys.

4. Tech Mahindra.

5. IBM etc.

When large number of applications are submitted then they shortlist candidates on basis of academic performance in Bachelor of technology or engineering upto current semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?