11th September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Which Company should I apply for being a Graduate in Computer Science and having 4 months experience in Real Estate Marketing Company?

Actually Sir, I am a graduate in computer Science ? I have a 4 months working experience in real estate marketing Company.Now i am working in a car rental company. Which Company i should apply for and how much salary i will get there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do for getting a well paid job in good company? List of the top institutes in Bangalore for the same? I m BE(computer science) graduate and having 8 months experience in testing
  2. What is the scope of company secretary? How to reach the top management level of company?
  3. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  4. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  5. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
  6. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  8. How to do CS simultaneously? I have cleared both groups of CA IPCC in last november
  9. Can I attend Wells Fargo Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore if get rejection in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  10. Which company I can apply for internship to get the experience certificate?
  11. Company for 6 months industrial training in Oracle?
  12. What is the eligibility to become a CEO?
  13. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  14. Companies in Kolkata or Hyderabad for computer science internship of 2 months
  15. HCL aptitude test questions and answers?
  16. Procedure to do CS course after completion of MBA course?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
  18. What is the procedure of 6 month training?
7th July 2017, 06:13 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Which Company should I apply for being a Graduate in Computer Science and having 4 months experience in Real Estate Marketing Company?

There are so many IT companies that you can apply for some of them are -
* INFOSYS
* WIPRO
*ACENTURE
etc. these are very big companies which offers a very healthy pay scale.
for getting a job into these companies you can apply on their websites.
There are also companies such as
facebook
Google
Amazon
snapdeal
etc. where you can apply for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?